1:1 consultations for either new or existing clients, available in person in Mosman 2088 or via phone/skype.
During initial consultations we will review your nutrition status, diet choices, current and past health status, and any concerns and your sports goals. If you have completed the food diary and questionnaire in advance you will receive a printed dietary assessment summary at the consultation. I will email a personalised nutrition plan along with nutrition tips, recommendations and additional resources to help you achieve your goals. Follow up appointments are recommended to discuss and track progress against your goals or discuss new concerns.
Select a consultation :
- 60 Minute initial consultation $129 (includes personalised nutrition plan and support materials which will be emailed through after consultation)
- 30 Minute follow up consultation $55
An in depth nutrition analysis can be undertaken for $99 on as a follow up to any consultation. This includes analysis of your food intake through a detailed food diary, a detailed printed report with a report including recommendations, and a 30 minute follow up consultation to discuss in person or on Skype.
Nourishe 3 Month Online Subscription $49
The Nourishe online subscription allows access to member only online content for 3 months. The online content includes over 50 articles across a number of nutrition topics focused on general nutrition and health, diet and disease, as well as nutrition tips and recipes. This subscription is ideal for anyone needing expert nutrition guidance and planning to get you on track
4 Consultation Package $239
You will receive:
- Initial 60 minute consultation in person, or via phone/skype
- 3 x 30 minute follow up consultations
- A personalised nutrition plan for either general nutrition, weight management, or sports nutrition
- Access to member only online content
- Nutrition guides, fact Sheets, and printouts
- Meal Plans, recipes and tips
- Recommended over a 4 week period for a nutrition overhaul or if this is your first time seeing a nutritionist.
Sign up for consultations or program here