LSA is ground Linseed, sunflower and Almonds. It’s great for good skin general health.
– It’s packed with vitamins and minerals including calcium, vitamin D, phosphorus and antioxidants which we know are important for fighting damage and repairing the skin, boosting skin cell production, (helping hair growth!) and improving the elasticity and general plumpness of the skin
– It’s a great way to keep the liver and bowel detoxed which is great for good skin, because if toxins can’t escape via these organs they find their way out via the skin.
– It’s a high source of fibre which helps to eliminate waste and excess hormones from the body (again, saving the skin as an organ for waste removal) – and great for reducing constipation, just don’t overdo it!
– It’s high protein which helps to curb cravings especially for sugar rich foods which can spike insulin and acne breakouts
– It’s a wonderful source of omega 3 fats which are essential for healthy skin membranes (and a healthy brain and nervous system!)
LSA is a great addition to your morning oats, It’s also good to add to baking. Here are some other recipes which include LSA :