Eating well should ultimately leave you feeling healthy, happy and energised. But not everyone has access to a Nutritionist – and this is where I come in. If you don’t have time to book in a consultation or embark on a 4 session program, you can still learn the basics about good nutrition with a subscription to the member only content on Nourishe. All information on Nourishe is written in a way that is easy to understand whilst providing comfort that the content is based on scientifically proven and peer reviewed research, rather than fads.
I’m a university qualified Clinical Nutritionist with a Graduate Diploma in Human Nutrition, currently completing my Masters of Human Nutrition and Graduate Certificate of High Performance Sport.
My belief is that a sensible and balanced approach to good eating will always win over diets or detoxes. By changing our basic eating habits and building a solid foundation based on good nutrition knowledge, we can achieve long lasting and easy to maintain healthy eating habits and a healthier life.
I have expertise in the areas of:
- General Nutrition – Health, Wellbeing, Weight Management
- Nutrition through the life stages
- Diet and Disease
- Food diaries and Personalised Nutrition Plans
- Food and Nutrition Education – schools and families
- Public Speaking
- Sports Nutrition – specifically nutrition during training and competition, endurance or short course
- High Performance Sports Advisor – fatigue monitoring and management, recovery, training adaption and sports performance
I’m a mother of two, Jamie Oliver Food Ambassador and sports enthusiast. I also have a degree in Economics and over 20 years experience in business management and marketing.
- Nutrition should be presented in a way that is easy to understand whilst providing comfort that the content is based on scientifically proven and peer reviewed research
- My approach is a sensible and balanced nutrition planning for achievable, successful and sustainable changes in dietary habits, rather than fads, diets or detoxes
- All nutrition planning is set around a clients’ goal, whether it be good health, healthy kids nutrition, weight management, or a sporting event
- My own goal is to teach clients how to properly fuel their bodies for long lasting healthy food habits, to achieve their goals, and maintain optimal health.